Along with the rest of the world, we’ve been concerned about the rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus globally and the negative economic impact it will likely have.
HOW TO AVOID CATCHING & SPREADING CORONAVIRUS (SOCIAL DISTANCING)
Everyone should do what they can to stop coronavirus spreading.
It is particularly important for people who:
1. Are 70 or over
2. Have a long-term condition
3. Are pregnant
4. Have a weakened immune system
1. Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds.
2. Always wash your hands when you get home or into work.
3. Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
4. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
5. Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
6. Avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus.
7. Only travel on public transport if you need to.
8. Work from home, if you can.
9. Avoid social activities, such as going to pubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas.
10. Avoid events with large groups of people.
1. Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
2. Do not have visitors to your home, including friends and family
PLEASE STAY HEALTHY!
Photo: Sacramento County