No one like being sick, but can you really ward off a virus? World Health Organization (WHO) explains the steps you can take to help reduce your chances of getting the coronavirus or spreading it.
Follow the steps below:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough using the bend of your elbow or a tissue.
- Avoid crowded places and close contact with anyone that has fever or cough.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early – but call first.
- Get information from trusted sources.
Recommended Articles below: